don't lose the drive

Today, i had a very exhausting day because we've finished everything that's needed for the nursing licensure exam in a rush. We made sure that everything we need has been notarized, the spelling of our names, all the documents needed and a lot more. Plus our graduation practice, we have to get our invitation and toga. then we also have to fix our schedule in our review center. THIS IS REALLY A HELL WEEK FOR ME! Then i spent a thousand today and the next day i'll be spending thousands again. This is really so stressful. But i have to comply or else i will have a tough future. then my parents and my only sister is not supportive to all my efforts. I am really all by my self now and i have to prove them that I can make it without them. I know that i can do this, this is just a test and i am used to all the tests! tsss.. duh? hahahaha! ANYway, i need all your prayers, please pray for me that i will be able to achieve all my goals in life. it is almost over, i just have to take a very deep breath. and that's it...

0 comments: