Blogsvertise

I have been wishing to make money with my blog. Since my page rank already increased, i wish to earn money now with my blog. I have searched for so many sites that pay in exchange of making blog posts about their site, products or services. Right now I want to try Blogsvertise because i really need some extra cash on hand. It is easy to register, you just have to register your blog and wait for their approval. Once your blog is approved, you can now blog about their assigned tasks. They said that you don't need to advertise, instead you should make it like an ordinary blog about your daily living, just include the assigned link text. you will then send the review back to them for approval. Once approved, you will receive payments through your paypal after 30 days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...


hiya,
blogvertise is a legit and paying site. they just have few ops which seldom are given to personal blogs like ours. i just had 1 op that was approved and i got paid. good luck!