SAMSUNG CORBY (Genio)


What is the Color of your Life?

I just fell in love with this phone the first time I saw it. I was originally planning to purchase Samsung Star but when I saw this phone, it changed my mind. This phone is not just beautiful, it is also AFFORDABLE, With your Php 7500.00 cash, you will have this touchscreen phone. I got the YELLOW COrby... My sister got her PINK Corby. We are both happy with this phone!

Here's the specs for this cool phone:





Samsung CORBY (S3653)

Main Features:

* Network
- Quad Band (850 /900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- GPRS, EDGE
* Dimension
- 103 x 56.5 x 12.4mm / 90 g
* Display
- 2.8” 262K Color QVGA TFT Screen
* Connectivity
- Bluetooth v2.1
- USB v2.0 High Speed
* Music Player
- MP3, AAC, AAC+, e-AAC+, WMA, AMR
- Find Music (Music Recognition)
* FM Radio with RDS
*

Video
- MPEG4 + AMR NB / H.263 +AMR NB
* Camera
- 2 Megapixel with 2x Digital Zoom
- Panorama shot / smile shot
* Memory
- Internal memory: 61MB
- External memory: up to 8GB
*

Pop-up SNS for Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
* Samsung Communities (Photo/Video
Blogging)
- 9 community sites available
* Cartoon UI
* Smart unlock
* One-finger zoom
* Additional battery covers
- Fashion Jacket (patterned design cover)
- Black color battery cover
* Dictionary
* Photo Contact

Though it already have it's sister phone Samsung Lindy which has the WiFi and Dual Camera, Im contented with my Corby.

Check out the color of your life!

0 comments: